Master's Scholarships for Canadian Students Who Are Non-Residents of Quebec
- Offered upon admission to a Master’s program (2 year program)
- Cover the amount of differential fees imposed by the Government of Quebec
- Offered for full time studies during three consecutive terms
- Granted to excellent candidates
- Awarded subject financial resources availability
Applications have to be submitted to the GPS by the program director before the student formally registers. The program director and the supervisor should recommend the candidate by:
- filling up the scholarship form
- specifying the financial plan which is offered to the candidate
Equivalent to the differential fees charged to Canadian students who are non-residents of Quebec.
One year (for three consecutive sessions of minimum course requirements).
July 1 for registration in the fall session, November 15 for registration in the winter session.