Registration for the 8th Annual Research/Postdoctoral Career Day, which will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the Université de Montréal, is now open.
On the theme Career prospects after a postdoctoral fellowship, this annual event is intended for postdoctoral fellows registered in participating Quebec universities.
**The event being complete, registrations are now closed. Thank you all.**
Instructions for completing the form:
- You must first create an account by clicking on the cell "Je veux me créer un compte" on the left.
- Complete the information.
- In the "Profession" question, indicate "Autre".
- Once the account is created, you will be directed to the questions of the registration form.
- You will be asked to pay a $50 fee. As places are limited due to health regulations, this deposit is necessary to reserve your place.
Additional Information :
The $50 registration fee will be refunded within a few days of the end of the event, provided that you were present at the event.
A refund of 100% of the registration fee may be given if the cancellation is made before Sunday, May 29, 2022, at 11:00 PM. After this time, no refund will be granted. All cancellation requests must be submitted by email to ESP, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that throughout the event, photos will be taken in the conference room as well as in the agora and on the mezzanine. Therefore, it is implicitly considered that you grant your tacit consent for the production of these photos. It is also understood that you accept that these photos can be found in the Website photo album reserved for the 8th Annual Research/Postdoctoral Career Day, as well as in press releases about the event and on the social networks of UdeM.