The Admission Process in 5 Easy Steps
Fill in an admission application form before February 1st for the summer and autumn sessions or before September 1st for the winter session.
- Students who need help understanding the French terms and to complete the admission application form may download this bilingual document (French/English).
- Beyond these deadlines, applications are accepted in the majority of programs, particularly for admission to the autumn session. Please check with the faculty or department concerned.
- Foreign students should expect to wait three to six months before obtaining a visa and follow all of the procedures related to your stay in Quebec. You must respect these deadlines; otherwise the application for admission could be postponed to a later session.
N.B. Filling in a paper admission form is possible. However the on-line application for admission is more cost-efficient and is processed more rapidly.
- Send the required documents.
- Pay the admission fees.
- File review : File review is under the responsibility of the academic unit.
- Letter of admission or refusal
Candidates will receive their admission or refusal letter via the « Centre étudiant » (Student Center).
N.B. Candidates who receive an admission letter must confirm if they accept or refuse the admission offer in their « Centre étudiant » by the date indicated in the email.